Friday, February 14, 2014

3D Diamond Renderings

 With Realistic 3D rendering I realize I can design jewelries and present them in a photo-realistic manner!
The above image of the 5 diamonds with different cuts is a result of a week long struggle to get the rocks to reflect and refract light in a correct manner. As you can see, there is light dispersion in the diamond, which was my holy grail. The following images are examples of my first try before I finally got it right.

Ring Design number 1

Ring Design number 2
 Two of my first two visualizations of diamond ring designs. The diamond itself is not exhibiting correct light dispersion.
Made in Mental Ray. The diamonds look nice but something is still off. They look more like crystals...

Marquise Diamonds Rendering. There are hints of colors in the diamond but still not strong enough!


Finally!

1 comment:

Addtoany